2. To complete our registration process, the following data need to be collected from you: Name, title, date of birth and your contact data, which may include, but not limited to, your place of residence, email address, street address, etc.
3. Your payment details will be required to make deposits and withdrawals. These data will however be stored by our third party partner, the payment solution provider.
4. Your personal contact details are taken to receive the latest offers and promotions offered by 4YouBet. If you do not want to receive them anymore, you can always cancel this service.
5. Your personal data may be shared and viewed by any member in our group. This includes our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. By providing us with your personal data you accept, that such actions may take place.
6. We have the right to share some of your personal data with our third party partners:
A) In case we would be lawfully subject to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal actions, that are taking place or to enforce our Terms and Conditions or to protect the interest of our companies or to protect interest of our agreements, fraud and credit risk checks, etc.
B) For the purposes of marketing. In order to send you promotional material of our products and partners as well as use for online distribution of our affiliates and advertisers.
7. In some cases we use third party providers to provide you with the best possible service. It is possible that your information will be shared with these third parties, however will we always remain responsible for the security and privacy of your data.
8. To track the usage and functionality of our website we can use aggregated data and so help improve our website. Sometimes we will pass these data onto third parties to complete research and analysis.These data however will not disclose your identity.
9. We cannot send your data to any place outside of the European borders. The only exception is, when it is required to send out your information outside of the European borders to complete your registration procedure.
10. When you visit our website we will send you a “Cookie”, which is a file of information that is stored on your own computers hard drive, to help us recognize the users, the moment they arrive on our website. You can disable the cookie feature in your browser setting, but be aware, that if cookies are disabled, you may not be able to use our website and its functions at full capacity.
12. You have the right to have access to all the transactional information that we have stored about you and they can be requested by you at any time. Simply get in touch with our customer support. You may be asked to provide proof of your identity, which is also for your own security. Please bear in mind, that in some cases we can withhold some of your data, depending on the current state of the data protection legislation.
13. You always have the possibility to edit, change and correct any information you have provided us with.
14. We have built a very secure network, which stores all of our clients data. However we cannot exclude, that any third party will gain unauthorized access to our systems and so be able to reach your personal data without our allowance
16. In case we are obliged by some legislations to forward your details to the authorities for what reason so ever, we will be responsible to do so.
17. 4YouBet is operated by Altair Entertainment N.V. (#131458 @Dr.M.J.Hugenholtzweg Z/N UTS Gebouw. Curaçao) under Gaming License #1668/JAZ, which is issued on Curaçao eGaming N.V. and regulated by the Government of Curaçao.